- make rJava & RJDBC optional (WIP)
- Getting ready for new
dplyr (thx to Edward Visel)
- Cleaned up roxygen docs so that
src_drill is exported now.
- Finally got quoting done. I thought I had before but I guess I hadn’t.
- Added documnentation for built-in and custom Drill function that are supported.
- JDBC driver still in github repo but no longer included in pkg builds. See README.md or
drill_jdbc() help for more information on using the JDBC driver with sergeant.
- New DBI interface (to the REST API)
- dplyr interface now uses the DBI interace to the REST API
- CRAN checks pass besides size (removing JDBC driver in next dev iteration)
- experimental alpha dplyr driver
- can pass RJDBC connections made with
- finally enaled
nodes parameter to be a multi-element character vector as it said in the function description
- support embedded drill JDBC connection
- Added JDBC connector and included JDBC driver in the package (for now)
- Changed idiom to piping in a connection object
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.